- 450 g of flour mixture: it is up to you to play with the different gluten-free flours you have (50% corn flour / 50% rice flour -30% lupin flour / 70% rice flour - 40% chestnut flour / 60% rice flour...)
- Delicious example: 200 g of rice flour, 200 g of buckwheat flour, 50 g of chickpea or quinoa flour.
- 50 g cornstarch
- 10 g buckwheat sourdough or baking powder (baker's yeast GF)
- 500 g warm water (about 40°c)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of oil
- a big handful of seeds (squash, flax, sunflower, sesame...)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Step 1 of preparation
- Dissolve the yeast or leaven in warm water
- Mix the ingredients and add the yeast: the dough is relatively liquid and therefore does not have to be kneaded, just stirred.
- Make the dough rise for 1 hour in a large bowl and cover with a cloth.
Step 2 of preparation
- Place the dough in the moulds and let it rise again for about an hour.
- Discover and put in the oven
- Preheat the oven to 210°c
- Cook for about 1h20
Let it cool down before cutting and enjoying!