For 15 balls to 20 balls:
In a large bowl mix with fingers
- 30 g raw cocoa powder (raw cocoa)
- 20 g raw cocoa beans, crushed
- 20 g goji berries mixed
- 1 clove of crushed cardamom
- 1 tablespoon of liquid honey (choose your flavor)
- 25 g crushed almonds (not too fine)
- 25 g crushed cashew nuts (not too fine)
- 1 level tablespoon of coconut oil
- 3 large dates
Adjust the texture with the amount of oil, the balls must stand.
Roll the balls (about 3 cm in diameter) in your hands, place them on a plate and keep them in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
Lick your fingers.
Enjoy 3 to 5 minutes once out of the fridge